First Week of a Term
Through Friday of the first week at 11:59 pm, a student may:
- Register for the first time; add a course; drop a course with a grade of W; take a leave of absence (LOA) or withdraw from the university without resulting grades of W.
- New students wanting a LOA or to withdraw: contact the Undergraduate or Graduate Admission offices (please do not use the form below).
- Continuing students should use the forms available in the Registrar Services Portal - RSP.
Second Week of a Term through Last Day to Withdraw
- A student may withdraw from a course(s)/all courses from his/her schedule with a resulting grade of W in each course through the deadline to withdraw as printed in the calendars. A student may not withdraw from a course(s) after the deadline.
- If a student stops attending a course after the last day to withdraw in the semester, s/he will receive a grade of F or the assigned grade from the instructor.
M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, R=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, U=Sunday
Summer Session I - May 15 - June 23, 2023
|May 15 (M)||Summer I classes begin|
|May 19 (F)||Last day to add Summer I classes or drop Summer I classes without a grade of W|
|May 29 (M)||University Holiday - Memorial Day - No Classes|
|Jun 09 (F)||Last day to withdraw from classes or apply for a grade of credit/no credit|
|Jun 16 (F)||University Holiday - Juneteenth|
|Jun 23 (F)||Summer I classes end|
|Jun 28 (W)||Last day for instructors to submit Summer I final grades|
Summer Session II - June 26 - August 4, 2023
|Jun 26 (M)||Summer II classes begin|
|Jun 30 (F)||Last day to add Summer II classes or drop Summer II classes without a grade of W|
|Jul 04 (T)||University Holiday - Independence Day - No Classes|
|Jul 21 (F)||Last day to withdraw from classes or apply for a grade of credit/no credit|
|Aug 04 (F)||Summer II classes end|
|Aug 09 (W)||Last day for instructors to submit Summer II final grades|