Enrollment and Degree Verification
- Students may access and print an official LMU enrollment or degree verification immediately through PROWL (see example).
- Directions for accessing services through the Clearinghouse as well as other student-based forms are available in each of the headers below.
Pending Degree Verification
- If students are in need of confirmation of degree prior to the posting of the degree to their transcripts, LMU may state that the student has met the academic degree requirements and has earned the degree date of XX-XX-XX, but the university reviews each degree audit prior to degree posting which can take approximately three weeks.
- To request this verification, use Expected or Pending Degree Date.
The image shows an official LMU enrollment verification. The advantage of this form is the immediate download as a PDF for you to forward on or print.
- If you are forwarding this certificate to a 3rd party, the highlighted box at the upper-right of the page is to allow for the entry of a policy holder and policy number.
- The highlighted column headers are: Term Start & Term End Date; Enrollment Status; Status Effective Date (first reported enrollment date); and the Date of Certification by LMU.
- Information for each term with enrollments are shown in the columns.
Online Enrollment Verifications: PROWL (Student Services > Student Records > Enrollment Verification)
Through its web-based Student Clearinghouse Self-Service program, the Clearinghouse enables LMU students to print official LMU Enrollment Verifications (including degree verifications) free of charge to send to health insurers, housing, insurance providers, financial institutions, etc. The verifications are available immediately to print.
Enrollment (use this form to request information not yet on the verification from the Clearinghouse)
Enrollment - Pre-term (registered in a term which has not yet begun)
LMU has authorized the Student Clearinghouse (SCH) to act as its agent for verification of degrees and enrollment status. Please visit the SCH at http://www.degreeverify.org for verification service 24/7/365.
The results of the inquiries delivered by the SCH are based on official LMU University student records. The Office of the Registrar does not verify information for third-party requestors.