Summer school at LMU consists of two consecutive 6-week sessions, each the equivalent of a 16-week semester. Final exams are included within each six-week session. The sessions do not overlap and students are welcome to attend both sessions. Because of the compressed nature of the classes, students are limited to 8 semester hours per session.
Students are held responsible for adhering to published deadlines and assume full responsibility for the accuracy of their registration and for incurred tuition and fees. The University does not drop students from courses for non-attendance or missed deadlines. Students are advised to consult the Refund Percentage Period.
Summer 2021 registration begins on Monday, February 15, 2021.
- LMU students may view the real-time schedule of classes on PROWL or through MyLMU.
- Summer I: Classes begin Monday, May 17, and end Friday, June 25, 2021.
- Summer II: Classes begin Monday, June 28, and end Friday, August 6, 2021.
- See the full calendar for both summer sessions here.
- Current LMU Students (graduate and undergraduate) register via PROWL.
- Visiting Undergraduate and Qualified High School Students: More>>
- Visiting Graduate Students should contact the Graduate Division.
- Enrollment Status: Undergraduate and graduate students who enroll in at least 6 semester hours during summer are considered full time.
- Financial Aid: Students may be eligible for financial aid to cover summer course expenses. To receive funds for summer, submit the Summer Financial Aid Application by the priority deadlines.
- Housing: Campus housing opportunities are available for students who are enrolled in 3 or more semester hours. Check the Housing website for more information.
- Tuition: Summer tuition rates can be found on the Student Financial Services website.