Certified Electronic Credentials (CeDiploma/CeCertificate) at LMU
Beginning with Fall 2019, LMU graduates will be able to order Certified Electronic Credentials.
What is a Certified Electronic Credential? A CeDiploma or CeCertificate is an official, highly secure electronic copy of your LMU diploma or certificate that may be downloaded and shared for a lifetime.
REGISTER/DOWNLOAD NOW (there is a $10.95 charge for this service)
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends, and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details (degree, degree date, and majors are validated).
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Enhance your resume
- Provide your CeDiD and LMU's URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement. May satisfy international government or education ministries without the need for the Apostille.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
For more information, please visit:
© 2018 * CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks * CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks Validation Services is patent pending