Certified Electronic Credentials (CeDiploma/CeCertificate) at LMU
LMU graduates are able to order Certified Electronic Credentials.
What is a Certified Electronic Credential? A CeDiploma or CeCertificate is an official, highly secure electronic copy of your LMU diploma or certificate that may be downloaded and shared for a lifetime.
When LMU places an order for diplomas and certificates, it includes the option for the purchase of an electronic copy of your diploma or certificate. When your diploma has been printed, and prior to its sending, the e-credential is produced. You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from CeCredential Trust. You are under no obligation to order the e-credential, but if you wish to do so, there is a $10.95 charge. Note that e-credentials are available for those who graduated in or after the Fall 2019 term.
If you need to request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the link.
For free direct lifetime re-ordering and access, choose the Register option.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends, and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details (degree, degree date, and majors are validated).
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Enhance your resume
- Provide your CeDiD and LMU's URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement. May satisfy international government or education ministries without the need for the Apostille.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
For more information, please visit:
© 2018 * CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks * CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks Validation Services is patent pending