Degree Audit

The University is using DegreeWorks as the degree audit program, and phasing out the old degree audit (CAPP). How do I know which degree audit I should use? You need to know your catalog term: PROWL > Student Services > Registration > Check Your Registration Status. You will find your Catalog Term under the Curriculum Information/Current Program header.

If your Catalog Term is:

  • Fall 2014 or later, you use DegreeWorks.

  • Fall 2013 or earlier, you use CAPP.

* Advisors may reference the DegreeWorks Advisor Guidance.