LMU Offers Online Transcript Ordering with Electronic Transcripts
LMU has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official transcripts on behalf of LMU. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all transcript requests on behalf of LMU, and respond to inquiries regarding the transactions. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. All of the actual transcript records are maintained by LMU. In requests for paper hard-copy transcripts, the University produces your transcript and delivers it per the instructions you provide in the ordering process.
TranscriptsPlus is the name of the ordering and processing system owned by Credentials Inc.
TranscriptsPlus requires that each requestor be authenticated before processing a request. Signing in through PROWL authenticates the student. Those who cannot authenticate through PROWL choose the TranscriptsPlus direct link which uses an electronic signature authentication.
Order a Transcript
- When ordering a transcript, please make sure and request the correct transcript (career) type. You may have up to three careers at LMU: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Extension/Continuing Education. Each type must be selected and sent separately; if you choose a transcript type for which you have no records, this will cause a delay in processing.
- If there is a financial hold on your record, you will receive instructions to call the Student Accounts Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.338.2711) to complete the ordering process.
- Choose the correct login below: PROWL or TranscriptsPlus.
|Log in to PROWL to Request Transcript||TranscriptsPlus - No PROWL login necessary|
For help in ordering transcripts, call the Credentials' Helpline at 1-847-716-3005.
TranscriptsPlus does not charge your credit card at the time you place your order. Instead, they validate your card information and "pre-authorize" the amount that will be charged to your card when your order is completed. If your order is cancelled (or a financial hold prevents the issuance) before it is completed, there will not be any charge to your credit card.
----> CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER <----
Check the status of your order - Cancel incomplete orders - Obtain an authorization form
Benefits of 24x7x365 online ordering
- NEW delivery options
- electronic delivery (PDF)
- expedited Fed Ex delivery (national and international)
- Check my order status
- email and text options, or check the status anytime online
- Expanded customer service hours
- 1-847-716-3005 - 5:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday thru Thursday, and 5:00 am - 4:00 pm on Fridays (PST)
- Alumni prior to Fall 1988 may submit their requests online (signature authentication required)
- NEW delivery options
Important Ordering Information
- Before completing your request, please verify that all grades have been posted. If you are a recent graduate, also verify that your degree has been awarded. Your transcripts will not be held for missing grades or degree pending.
- For grade changes and repeated courses, please verify in PROWL that your record reflects your updated requests before ordering your transcript online.
- Transcripts will not be processed if the student has an outstanding obligation with the University.
- Transcript requests with Mail delivery (except for expedited Fed Ex service) will be shipped via the U.S. Post Office in standard first class mail. LMU is not responsible for mishandling by the U.S. Post Office or the receiving school or agency.
- Students are responsible for providing correct delivery information for the transcript recipient. Issues regarding the receipt of transcripts must be addressed by the student within 30 days from the date of the request.
Attachments and Application Services
Attachments can be uploaded online. Attachments must be official documents - see the list below.
The Common App Transfer Form requires prior verification from the Office of the Registrar.
- Complete the form as required and submit to the Office of the Registrar for verification.
- The form will be returned to you to attach to your transcript request
NOTE: A submitted without prior verification will cause a manual review in the processing of your request. This increases the amount of time it will take to print the transcript.
Other documents such as resumes, letters of recommendation, transcripts from other universities, birth certificates, etc., cannot be sent with your transcript. If attached, this increases the amount of time it will take to print the transcript.
For the list of application services (below), TranscriptsPlus will automatically generate the application service's cover page attachment when a student orders a transcript from an institution that utilizes eRoboMail. Students can now expedite the processing of their order by entering their application service ID and transcript number during transcript order entry and completely eliminate the need for faxing or uploading an attachment to complete their order.
The services enhanced with auto-generate are:
ADEA AADSAS - Associated American Dental Schools Application Service
ADEA DHCAS - Dental Hygiene Centralized Application Service
ADEA PASS - American Dental Education Association Postdoctoral Application Support Service
AHCAS - Allied Health Centralized Application Service
APPIC - Association of Psychology Postdoc Internship Centers
CASPA - Central Application Service for Physician Assistants
CSDCAS - Communication Science and Disorders Centralized Application Service
DICAS - Dietetic Internship Central Application System
HAMPCAS - Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application Service
NDCAS - Naturopathic Medicine Centralized Application Service
NURSING CAS - Nursing's Centralized Application Service
OPCAS - Orthotics & Prosthetics Centralized Application Service
OPTOMCAS - Optometry Centralized Application Service
OTCAS - Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service
PHARMCAS - Pharmacy College Application Service
PTCAS - Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service
SOPHAS - Schools of Public Health Application Service
TMDSAS - Texas Medical & Dental School Application Service
VMCAS - Veterinary Medical College Application Service
Processing and Delivery Charges
LMU transcripts are free of charge; students pay only the handling charge Charges are per transcript Electronic Delivery Charges PDF Delivered to College/University $2.40 PDF Transcript Downloaded by Third-Party Recipient $2.40 Printed Delivery Charges* Shipping and Handling: 1st Class Mail $2.30 Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states $23.00 + 2.30 per transcript Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii $30.00 + 2.30 per transcript International Federal Express $53.00 + 2.30 per transcript You may also call Credentials Inc. at 1-847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone. *Alumni with records prior to Fall 1988 do not incur printed delivery charges.