Order Official Transcripts Online
- LMU has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. A credit/debit card is needed to order online. The transcript is free, so the student pays only the shipping and handling charges.*
- All transcript requests must be ordered online. Delivery options are: electronic delivery of PDF, USPS, or FedEx handling.
- Those uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
- Questions regarding your online transcript request must be directed to Credentials, Inc. Customer Service at 847-716-3005. Their operating hours are Monday through Thursday 5:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. Email and text options contact is available, or check your order status anytime online.
- Your order will be processed on the day of submission provided there is no error in the order or there is no hold on the release by LMU.
Before You Order a Transcript
- Choose the correct transcript (career) type.
- UNDERGRADUATE: this transcript shows exclusively undergraduate courses.
- GRADUATE: this transcript shows exclusively graduate courses.
- EXTENSION: this transcript shows exclusively extension courses.
- If you have courses on more than one transcript type, you must order type each separately.
- You may attach certain documents to your order. See the Attachments section below.
Order a Transcript
Option One: If you have a PROWL account (Fall 1988-present), use the PROWL login to place your order. If you have forgotten your PROWL login credentials, use option two.
Option Two: If you have forgotten your PROWL login credentials or you completed your coursework before Fall 1988, choose the TranscriptsPlus link.
----> CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER <----
Can I send an attachment with my transcript?
Yes, but only one of the three types below. Personal documents may not be attached.
1. Cover letters provided by the other universities.
Make sure to complete the form fully, then scan and attach it to your order.
2. The Common App Transfer Form
- Complete the form as required and submit to the Office of the Registrar for verification.
- The form will be returned to you so that you can attach to your transcript request
3. Graduate School Application Services (e.g., AMCAS, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, etc.)
Students ordering transcripts online can now expedite the processing of their order by entering their application service ID and transcript number. This will completely eliminate the need for faxing or uploading an attachment to complete their order. Below is the list of application services for which Credentials is able to auto generate attachments. When ordering transcripts for an application service, check the attachment option and include your ID number in lieu of attachment form. The option to include an attachment form is selective based on the application service chosen and the image may be uploaded directly to Credentials Solutions Self-Service Portal.
The services enhanced with auto-generate are:
ADEA AADSAS - Associated American Dental Schools Application Service
ADEA DHCAS - Dental Hygiene Centralized Application Service
ADEA PASS - American Dental Education Association Postdoctoral Application Support Service
AHCAS - Allied Health Centralized Application Service
APPIC - Association of Psychology Postdoc Internship Centers
CASPA - Central Application Service for Physician Assistants
CSDCAS - Communication Science and Disorders Centralized Application Service
DICAS - Dietetic Internship Central Application System
HAMPCAS - Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application Service
NDCAS - Naturopathic Medicine Centralized Application Service
NURSING CAS - Nursing's Centralized Application Service
OPCAS - Orthotics & Prosthetics Centralized Application Service
OPTOMCAS - Optometry Centralized Application Service
OTCAS - Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service
PHARMCAS - Pharmacy College Application Service
PTCAS - Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service
SOPHAS - Schools of Public Health Application Service
TMDSAS - Texas Medical & Dental School Application Service
VMCAS - Veterinary Medical College Application Service
LMU transcripts are free of charge; students pay only the handling charge Charges are per transcript Electronic Delivery Charges PDF Delivered to College/University $2.40 PDF Transcript Downloaded by Third-Party Recipient $2.40 Printed Delivery Charges* USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping and Handling $2.30 Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states $23.00 + 2.30 per transcript Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii $30.00 + 2.30 per transcript International Federal Express $53.00 + 2.30 per transcript *Alumni with records prior to Fall 1988 do not incur USPS delivery charges.