Order Transcripts Online
Ordering your transcripts online is the fastest and most convenient method. LMU processes all transcripts using TranscriptsPlus® which provides 24/7 requests and services. If you need help with an existing transcript order, please call the Credentials Solutions Customer Service Support line 847-716-3005. LMU Transcript Services cannot help you with an order placed through the service.
Order a Transcript
- Order your transcript through TranscriptsPlus®.
- Current LMU students may also order through PROWL.
- Loyola Law Students order transcripts through the LLS website.
Check the Order Status
Have you already placed an order? Check its status here.
Note: Transcripts with course work prior to Fall 1988 may take an additional ten days to process. These are not available in electronic format; only hard copies will be sent.
When ordering transcripts, please remember the following guidelines.
- Transcripts will include coursework completed at LMU only.
- LMU does not release transcripts from other educational institutions.
- LMU does not process transcripts by phone or email requests due to student confidentiality requirements.
- LMU is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail when sending transcripts by USPS.
- Transcripts will not be faxed to the recipient.
Once you have ordered, LMU is not able to help you with the processing. You must contact the TranscriptsPlus HelpDesk.
Contact Credentials Solutions at 1-847-716-3005
Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST
Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST
What can delay an order?
- You must sign the authorization form; without it, TranscriptsPlus cannot process your order.
- If you have a financial hold, you will receive notification from the Controller's Office as below. The email will say: "There is a hold on your student record. Please contact the Controller at 310-338-2711 or email@example.com to resolve this issue." You must contact the Student Accounts Office.
- Your personal information you entered for the transcript order does not match exactly the data on your student record. These will include:
- Your name (if different from the one under which you attended)
- Student ID (if given)
If these fields do not match what is on your student record, your order will be sent to LMU for data reconciliation. Verified data will be returned to TranscriptsPlus and your order fulfilled.
LMU does not print unofficial transcripts.
LMU transcripts are free of charge; students pay only the handling charge Charges are per transcript Electronic Delivery Charges PDF Delivered to College/University $2.40 PDF Transcript Downloaded by Third-Party Recipient $2.40 Printed Delivery Charges* USPS 1st Class Mail Shipping and Handling $2.30 Domestic Federal Express to main 48 states $30.00 + 2.30 per transcript Domestic Federal Express to Alaska or Hawaii $30.00 + 2.30 per transcript International Federal Express $55.00 + 2.30 per transcript *Alumni with records prior to Fall 1988 do not incur USPS delivery charges.