First Week of a Term
Through Friday of the first week at 11:59 pm, a student may:
- Register for the first time; add a course; drop a course with a grade of W; take a leave of absence (LOA) or withdraw from the university without resulting grades of W.
- New students wanting a LOA or to withdraw: contact the Undergraduate or Graduate Admission offices (please do not use the form below).
- Continuing students should use the forms available in the Registrar Services Portal - RSP.
Second Week of a Term through Last Day to Withdraw
- A student may withdraw from a course(s)/all courses from his/her schedule with a resulting grade of W in each course through the deadline to withdraw as printed in the calendars. A student may not withdraw from a course(s) after the deadline.
- If a student stops attending a course after the last day to withdraw in the semester, s/he will receive a grade of F or the assigned grade from the instructor.
2022 Fall - August 29 - December 16, 2022
M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, R=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, U=Sunday
|Aug 29 (M)||Classes begin|
|Sep 2 (F)||Last day to add or drop a class without a grade of W|
|Sep 5 (M)||No classes - Labor Day|
|Sep 16 (F)||Last day for undergraduates to finish coursework for spring or summer grades of Incomplete|
|Sep 27 (T)||Census Day|
|Sep 30 (F)||Last day for instructors to submit spring or summer grades for undergraduates with Incompletes|
|Oct 13 (R)||Last day to submit mid-term deficiency grades|
|Oct 14 (F)||Autumn Day - No Classes|
|Nov 4 (F)||Last day to withdraw from classes or apply for credit/no credit grading|
|Nov 14 (M)||Last Day to file an application for May 2023 degree for advising purposes|
|Nov 23-25 (W-F)||No Classes - Thanksgiving Holidays|
|Dec 9 (F)||Last day of classes|
|Dec 10-11 (S-U)||Reading Days|
|Dec 12-16 (M-F)||Final Examinations|
|Dec 21 (W)||Last day for instructors to submit final grades|