Summer school at LMU consists of two consecutive 6-week sessions, each the equivalent of a 16-week semester. Final exams are included within each six-week session. The sessions do not overlap and students are welcome to attend both sessions. Because of the compressed nature of the classes, students are limited to 8 semester hours per session.
Summer full-time status calculation:
- Undergraduates: twelve (12) units across both sessions;
- Graduates: six (6) units in one or both sessions.
Students are held responsible for adhering to published deadlines and assume full responsibility for the accuracy of their registration and for incurred tuition and fees. The University does not drop students from courses for non-attendance or missed deadlines.
Summer 2023 Schedule of Classes available January 30, 2023
Registration for summer 2023 begins on Monday, February 6,2023.
- LMU students may view the real-time schedule of classes on PROWL or through MyLMU.
- See calendars for summer sessions dates.
- Current LMU students (graduate and undergraduate) register via PROWL.
- Visiting undergraduate students and qualified high school students begin here.
- Visiting graduate students contact Graduate Admissions.
- Financial Aid: Students may be eligible for financial aid to cover summer course expenses. To receive funds for summer, submit the Summer Financial Aid Application by the priority deadlines.
- Housing: Campus housing opportunities are available for students who are enrolled in 3 or more semester hours. Check the Housing website for more information.