Loyola Marymount University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet through their secured site. Parchment will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Unofficial transcripts are available to currently-enrolled students only. A student's academic history is presented in transcript-like format; however, it is not a transcript and cannot be used as one. LMU does not issue unofficial transcripts. Follow the directions below to create your account.
An LMU ID number is not required to create your account and/or order transcripts. If you do not know it, put n/a in the student number field.
- Already have an account? Login.
- Create your account. It is recommended to use your personal email, not your Lion email, in the account creation.
- LMU does not charge for a transcript; however, there is a Parchment handling/postage fee for each transcript requested. LMU cannot issue a refund or send another transcript on your behalf.
- Contact Parchment Support for assistance. LMU cannot help you with Parchment orders.
if the information you give matches your LMU record, the processing begins immediately.
- Use full names wherever possible. Patty B. Smith is not the same as Patricia B. Smith.
- If you attended LMU under a different name from your current, submit a copy of a court order or marriage certificate declaring the name change.
- If your name, DOB, LMU ID, and transcript type do not match your LMU record, the order will be processed manually until ownership of the record can be proved, resulting in a delay.
If you took courses as an:
- Undergraduate: transcript type is UG
- Graduate: transcript type is GR
- Doctoral student: transcript type is DR
- LMU Extension student, transcript type is EXT
- You may have more than one transcript type at LMU, but you may request only one transcript type per order.
Steps to include a graduate school application, e.g., AMCAS, LSAC, etc.
Transcript recipients able to receive a digital PDF transcript are sent instructions on how to access it through a secure site. Once accessed, the recipient has 24 hours to save the transcript file. Upon request, transcripts that were delivered electronically can be resent to the same destination at no additional charge, within 30 days of the initial request being sent. Print and Mail Credentials are eligible to be resent 10 days after the initial ship date but within 30 days. Outside of the stated resend window, a new request will be required. If the original sender, destination, or delivery method needs to be changed in any way, a new order is required. No changes can be made to sender, delivery method, or destination on an existing order under any circumstances.