Printed and Digital
Printed and Digital transcripts are processed through Parchment, the official LMU transcript agent.
An LMU ID number is not required to create your account and order transcripts.
If this is the first time ordering through Parchment, you will create an account which gives you life-long access to your transcripts. It is recommended to use your personal email in the account creation. Your Lion email account will be disabled after you leave the university and it will not be accessible to you. Current students may order through PROWL which populates some of the fields in your account; however, it is not necessary to use PROWL.
First time ordering? See the Parchment Guide to Ordering.
Transcript recipients able to receive an electronic PDF transcript are sent instructions on how to access it through a secure site. Once accessed, the recipient has 24 hours to save the transcript file. Upon request, transcripts that were delivered electronically can be resent to the same destination at no additional charge, within 30 days of the initial request being sent. Print and Mail Credentials are eligible to be resent 10 days after the initial ship date but within 30 days. Outside of the stated resend window, a new request will be required. If the original sender, destination, or delivery method needs to be changed in any way, a new order is required. No changes can be made to sender, delivery method, or destination on an existing order under any circumstances.
Need assistance? Contact Parchment Support. LMU is not able to help you with, or issue a refund for, an order placed through Parchment.
A note about names used while at LMU
- When filling out the order form, ensure that the information you submit is correct.
- If you attended LMU under a different name from your current, submit a copy of a court order or marriage certificate declaring the name change.
- Use full names wherever possible. Patty B. Smith is not the same as Patricia B. Smith. If your order name does not match the name on the transcript, the order will be delayed until correct ownership of the record can be proved.
A note about transcript types
- If you took courses as an
- Undergraduate: your transcript type is undergraduate - UG
- Graduate: your transcript type is graduate - GR
- Doctoral student: your transcript type is doctoral - DR
- If you took LMU Extension courses, you have an EXT transcript type
- You may request only one transcript type per order.