The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the recording and management of student educational records at LMU. Academic forms become part of the student record when submitted to and processed by the Office of the Registrar.
Forms marked with an asterisk (*) are part of the Registrar Portal Services online forms processing.
Authorization to Release Records Information (FERPA Release)
Degree Audit Adjustment -- coming soon to the Portal Service
Summer Application (non-LMU students)
- Enrollment Verification
- Enrollment Verification (students prior to Fall 1988)
- Enrollment Verification for Third Parties
- Expected or Pending Degree Date
- International Students/International Purposes
- Internship Credit
- Pre-Term Enrollment
- DMV Local Address Verification