The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the recording and management of student educational records at LMU. Academic forms become part of the student record when submitted to and processed by the Office of the Registrar.

Students may access these forms at the online Registrar Portal Services:

  • Change of Academic Program*
  • Course Audit
  • Credit / No Credit Grading
  • Exception to University Policy
  • Extension of Incomplete
  • Late Add Course
  • Leave of Absence / Withdrawal
  • Time Conflict
  • Unit Adjustment — Late
  • Unit Overload

*Graduate students should consult their advisors/program directors to process a change of program.

Students who wish to request a degree audit adjustment must see their advisors.  On behalf of students, advisors or GR program directors initiate the process for a degree audit adjustment at the same Portal.

Web and PDF forms: